Musings of an Old Man

Whatever this used to be about, it is now about my dying. I'll keep it up as long as I can and as much as I want to.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a 69 years old white, male, 6'1", 290 lbs., partially balding in the back. I was married for ten years and fathered two children, a daughter and a son. My current marriage (2nd) will celebrate its 39th anniversary November 4. The date will be in the news because it was the same day as the Iranian hostages were taken at the US Embassy in Tehran. (Obviously, I had a better day than they did.) I'm a Vietnam Veteran ('71-'72). I have worked as a Computer Programmer, Project Manager, Graduate Teaching Associate, Technical Writer, and Web Developer. I own, with my wife, a house and a dog.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Tired Day

I got two extra hours of sleep today; I didn't get up till eight where I'm usually struggling to get out of bed around six. I've felt okay much of the day, but I've had no energy. My eyes have been a challenge. Some times I can see fine; other times it's blurry, especially in the right eye.

The biggest challenge has been the lack of energy, and it seems to be related to the eyes. The harder I work to see, the more quickly I tire. Right now, I just feel very tired. I just want to put some soothing music on and drift off to never-never land.

This isn't much of an entry, but I wanted to keep the log going of how I'm feeling each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home